Associate Clinical Professor of Physical Therapy
Student Success Coordinator
Dr. Eagler joined the University of Lynchburg in 2009.
- DPT — Shenandoah University
- MPT — Shenandoah University
- BA — Roanoke College
- Clinical Practice series
- Diagnosis and Management of Patients with Integumentary Dysfunction
- Differential Diagnosis for the Physical Therapist Practitioner
- Integrated Case Application Lab
- Lifespan Care in Physical Therapy
- Professional Practice in Physical Therapy II
- Psychosocial Aspects of Healthcare
- Student Professional Involvement
- Cultural competence.
- Educational practices.
Areas of Expertise