Dr. Laura Witte is a PA graduate of the Medical University of South Carolina. She has been a PA since 2000 and in PA academia since 2005. She holds a PhD in Health Sciences with a concentration in Healthcare Administration. Clinically, she has worked in several areas of medicine including physical medicine and rehabilitation, urgent care and occupational medicine. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her children, Sage and Sky. She also enjoys kayaking, dancing, yoga and pilates. Dr. Witte is delighted to bring her experience and expertise to the University of Lynchburg.
- Witte L, Santo C, Archambault ME, Colletti T, Danielsen R. Floatation therapy for specific health concerns: A review of the research on this increasingly popular intervention. Natural Medicine Journal. 2021 April; 13(4).
- Bank, L. Pearls of Wellness—52 Inspirations to Achieve a Peaceful Body, Mind and Spirit. Health Angels Publishing; 2009.
- Tracy B, Dyer W, Hudson E, et al. Wake Up… Live the Life you Love: Wake Up Moments of Inspiration. Little Seed Publishing; 2009.
- Martineau C, Kingma J, Bank L., Valovich-McLeod TC. Sport-related concussion management for the physician assistant. JAAPA. 2007(20(5)):22-27.
- Ghaddar S, Dimassi H, Bank, L. Dietary calcium intake of 1200 mg per day may have negative correlation on percent of body fat: A cross sectional study. Top Clin Nutr. 2006(21(4)):284-292.