Instructor of Music
Director of Choral Activities
Dr. Craft joined the University of Lynchburg in 2017.
- PhD, Music Education: Vocal — Auburn University
- EdS, Music Education: Vocal — Auburn University
- MA, Music — Lynchburg College
- MEd, Reading — Lynchburg College
- BA, Music Education — Concord University
- Applied Voice and Piano
- Choral Ensembles, including Concert Choir, Lynchburg Singers, and Choral Union
- Diction for Singers
- Introduction to Music Education
- Service Learning in Music
- Inclusive practices in the music classroom.
- Instructional strategies for the music classroom.
- Music literacy and sight-singing.
Areas of Expertise
- Choral music instruction.
- Sight-singing pedagogy.