- MS, Nursing Education — American Sentinel University
- BS, Nursing — American Sentinel University
- ADN — Lynchburg General Hospital School of Nursing
- Registered Nurse-Board Certified (NPD-BC)
- Certified Nurse Educator (CNE)
- ACLS/BLS Instructor
Professor Reynolds found her love for nursing as a nurse aide when she was a high school student. Upon completing nursing school she worked at Centra Lynchburg General Hospital on the cardiac step down unit. She also worked for Centra as a clinical nurse educator and manager of professional nursing development. Over the course of her career, Professor Reynolds has been honored to teach students at Nelson County High School, Centra College, and the University of Lynchburg.
Holly lives in Amherst with her husband, two children and assorted dogs, cats and cows. She enjoys hiking, running, cooking, reading, traveling, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys volunteering with the American Red Cross and Medical Reserve Corps of Virginia.