Associate Professor of Counseling
Director of Master of Education in Counselor Education
Dr. Hall joined the University of Lynchburg in 2018.
- PhD, Counseling and Counselor Education — The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- MA, Clinical Mental Health Counseling — Wake Forest University
- BS, Human Development and Family Studies — The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- BS, Psychology — Appalachian State University
Research and Teaching Interests
- Andragogic development.
- Experiential counseling and teaching philosophy.
- Technology in education and counseling.
- Advanced Counseling Techniques
- Cross-cultural Counseling
- Counseling Internship I
- Counseling Internship II
- Counseling Techniques
- Counseling Theories
Areas of Expertise
- Andragogic developement.
- Experiential counseling and teaching.