If you are a current or former University of Lynchburg student registered with the Center for Accessibility and Disability Resources and would like to have a copy of your documentation sent to you, please do the following:
- Email Julia Timmons at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line write “Request for Student Records”
- In the body of the email, provide:
- First and last name (as they appeared on your college records)
- Last date attended at University of Lynchburg (or “currently enrolled”)
- University of Lynchburg ID number
- Date of birth
- Contact phone number
- Indicate why you need your records (graduate school, transfer, personal needs)
- Indicate what you are requesting
The Center for Accessibility and Disability Resources does not send your records directly to a third party. Records will be sent to you and you may distribute them to another party.
Please note, the Center for Accessibility and Disability Resources shreds records 5 years after a student’s last date of enrollment. Beyond that time, record of your use of accommodations may not be available.