For course registrations processed through April 1, 2020, tuition payment may be deferred until May 1, 2020.
Students who register after May 1 are required to pay tuition the day they register.
Making Your Payment
Payment may be made online, by mail, or in person.
If you register online, please pay online at our secure website www.lynchburg.edu/payments or mail your check for your tuition in full to University of Lynchburg, Student Accounts, 1501 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24501. Payments may also be made to a student accounts representative located on the 4th floor of Hall Campus Center.
If tuition is not paid as outlined above, course registrations may be voided.
Payment for tuition and room must accompany the course registration and application for housing forms.
Students who receive tuition reimbursement from their employer may take advantage of the deferred payment option by submitting a completed Employee Deferment Form with their registration. Forms are available from some employers and the Cashier’s Office.
The summer session tuition refund policy:
- Before first class meeting – 100% of tuition
- After first class meeting, but before third class meeting – 90% of tuition
- After third class meeting, but before fifth class meeting – 50% of tuition
- After fifth class meeting, but before ninth class meeting – 25% of tuition
- After eighth class meeting – No refund
Please email LaTashia Revely in Student Accounts at email@example.com and she will respond to refund questions.