- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Interprofessional collaboration
- Kindness and compassion
The University of Lynchburg School of PA Medicine embraces key commitments to achieving the department’s mission and program level outcomes. The goal is for all PA graduates to excel in this program and practice throughout the United States and internationally.
- Recruit and retain students from diverse backgrounds committed to the PA profession.
- Prepare students for practice as highly competent and professional PAs providing interprofessional compassionate, comprehensive, culturally sensitive and patient-centered care to diverse patient populations.
- Foster PAs who become healthcare leaders in their local and global healthcare communities.
- Develop students to become scholar-practitioners competent in medical and evidenced based research evaluation and development.
- Promote students to engage in lifelong, goal-focused and self-directed learning.
The University of Lynchburg PA Medicine Program’s success in achieving its program goals is summarized in this document: