- Proof of active licensure and/or certification as a PA professional
- An earned masters or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution or from a foreign university. The University of Lynchburg must receive all official transcripts prior to matriculation.
- A completed graduate-level research course
- Minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A 300 word essay describing areas of interest for the program, including intended area and plan for clinical concentration and professional goals
- A resumé or curriculum vitae detailing personal, educational, and professional achievements
- Three letters of recommendation
- A completed online application and a completed phone or on-campus interview
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- For international students, requirements for graduate international admissions must be met
- International students’ transcripts will be evaluated by an agency from the NACES website, www.naces.org
- For admitted students, a $300 program will be applied to the first semester’s tuition
- Graduates of The University of Lynchburg’s School of PA Medicine will be placed with local healthcare organizations.
- Non-University of Lynchburg graduates must identify a fellowship attending in current practice, partner with them to meet program level objectives and outcomes, and obtain approval from the program.
- Non-University of Lynchburg graduates who have completed an approved/accredited PA residency/fellowship may apply for a credit transfer for the clinical portion of the program.
Cost of the program for 2017-18 matriculation:
- Tuition:$24,309 (complete program)
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Technology fee: $60 per semester
- Graduate program fee: $25 per semester
Please note that if students do not finish the program in 12 months, they will incur additional tuition and fees.
Students are billed per semester based on the number of credit hours they are taking. Please note that the $60 technology fee and $25 program fee are charged per semester.