All-inclusive tuition includes the following:
- MacBook Air with AppleCare. Computers are purchased by the University and are owned by the University until graduation. Upon graduation, the student will own the laptop.
- One-time purchase of stethoscope.
- Access Physiotherapy/F.A. Davis online textbook subscription. This fee covers most textbooks and fees throughout the program. However, some exceptions will apply.
- One-time purchase of medical kit.
- TB testing.
- Parking decal.
- APTA dues.
- Technology fee.
- NPTE preparation course during third year of program.
- CPR training.
- One-time purchase of student nametag.
Please note: The all-inclusive fee does not include housing or other basic living expenses.