All-inclusive tuition includes the following:
- MacBook Air with AppleCare. Computers are purchased by the University and are owned by the University until graduation. Upon graduation, the student will own the laptop.
- One-time purchase of stethoscope.
- Access Physiotherapy/F.A. Davis online textbook subscription. This fee covers most textbooks and fees throughout the program. However, some exceptions will apply.
- One-time purchase of medical kit.
- TB testing.
- Parking decal.
- APTA dues.
- Technology fee.
- NPTE preparation course during third year of program.
- CPR training.
- One-time purchase of student nametag.
Please note: The all-inclusive fee does not include housing or other basic living expenses.
All admitted DPT students must complete the health forms available in their Student Health Portal. Questions about health forms should be addressed to the Health Center.