- DPT – Shenandoah University, Winchester, Virginia
- MPT – Shenandoah University, Winchester, Virginia
- BA – Roanoke College, Roanoke, Virgina
- Board Certified Geriatric Clinical Specialist
- Certified Lymphedema Specialist
- 2016-present, Select Rehab Assisted Living Facilities
- 2014-present, Generation Solutions Home Health
- 2008-2009, Heritage Healthcare- Long Term Acute Care Hospital
- 2003-2008, Centra – Acute care
- Knox S, Eagler LA. Emerging strategies to address behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia. Combined Sections Meeting; San Antonio, Tex.; February 2017.
- Eagler LA, Knox S. The obesity epidemic: Implications for the physical therapist. APTA Combined Sections Meeting; Chicago, Ill.; February 2012.
- Knox S, Eagler LA. Management of the complex patient/family. APTA Combined Sections Meeting; Las Vegas, Nev.; February 2014.
- Eagler LA, Schrodt. Using appropriate outcome measures for people with dementia. Platform Presentation. VPTA Annual Conference; Vienna, Va.; October 2014.
- Knox S, Eagler LA. Integration of the student and new graduate into the home health care arena. Accepted for presentation at American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting, February 2011, New Orleans, LA. Sponsored by the APTA Home Health Care Section.
- American Physical Therapy Association; 2000-present
- Health Policy and Administration Section 2015 – present
- Geriatrics Section; 2004-present
- Geriatric Awards Committee Chair; 2013-present
- Valley District Leadership Team; 2010-present
- Valley District Secretary; 2010-2016
- Awards Committee Member; 2008-2013
- Acute Care Section; 2003-2004