Neurologic Clinical Specialist
- 2013 – present, Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy, University of Lynchburg
- 2014- present, Staff Physical Therapist, Centra Rehabilitation – Lynchburg General Hospital and Virginia Baptist Hospital
- 2011 – 2014, Adjunct Faculty, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- 2012 – 2013, Adjunct Faculty, University of Lynchburg
- 2003 – 2013, Physical Therapist, Clinical Specialist, Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center – Outpatient Clinic
- 2001 – 2003, Physical Therapist, Hampshire Educational Collaborative
- 2002-2003, Physical Therapist, SunDance Rehabilitation, Holyoke and Springfield, Mass.
- 1999-2001, Rehabilitation Program Manager/Physical Therapist; 2001-2003, Physical Therapist, Genesis Eldercare – Heritage Hall
- May 1998 – Aug. 1998, Lead Physical Therapist, The Abbey of Carbondale – Rehab Relief
- Jan. 1997 – Aug. 1997, Staff Physical Therapist, Genesis Eldercare – Franklin Center
- 1995 – 1996, Staff Physical Therapist, Genesis Eldercare – Heritage Hall
- 1993 – 1995, Senior Physical Therapist, Chicago Institute of Neurosurgery and Neuroresearch
- 1992 – 1993, Staff Physical Therapist, University of Illinois Hospital
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 2009
- BS Physical Therapy – The University of Illinois at Chicago, 2009
- Board Certified Neurologic Clinical Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties; 2013 – Present
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA); 1990 – Present
- APTA Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy
- APTA Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy
- APTA Education Section
- Virginia Physical Therapy Association (VPTA); 2013 – Present
- VPTA Pediatric Special Interest Group
Davis A, Smith, AR, Grandeo J. Managing Conflict in Health Care: Maximizing Meaningful Relationships. American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting, Anaheim, Calif. February 2016.
Davis A. Neuroplasticity: Translating Research into Clinical Practice. 16th Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center Brain Injury Workshop. Knoxville, Tenn. November 2015.
Davis A, Brewer E, Morgan J. PEDS: A Mentoring Program. Virginia Physical Therapy Association Pediatric Special Interest Group Meeting. Newport News, Va. October 2015.
Davis A, Curfman S. Talking the Walk and Treating the Walk: Gait in 2014. Lynchburg, Va. March 2014.
Davis A, Buck G. Positioning and Handling the Medically Complex Child. SPED 662 Medical Aspects of Special Education. Lynchburg, Va. Oct. 2013, 2014, 2015.
Davis A, Reynolds J. Optimizing Functional Mobility for the Cleg® Microprocessor User: A Team Approach (TPTA Approval #2504). Knoxville, Tenn. February 2010.
Davis A, Reynolds J. Optimizing Functional Mobility for the Cleg® Microprocessor User: A Team Approach. Department of Physical Therapy, The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Chattanooga, TN. March 2009.
Davis A, Reynolds J. Optimizing Functional Mobility for the Cleg® Microprocessor User: A Team Approach. ETSU Department of Physical Therapy. Johnson City, Tenn. August 2009.
Davis A, Reynolds J. Optimizing Functional Mobility for the Cleg® Microprocessor User: A Team Approach (TPTA Approval #2504). Knoxville, Tenn. February/March 2009.