This course (Motivational Managers) is critical for managers looking to truly understand group dynamics in the workplace.
– Ryan Zuidema, Police Captain, City of Lynchburg
I acquired the tools to understand and engage employees and board members in a manner that will motivate them and keep them at our organization.
– Allison Stronza, Director of Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
This workshop gave me specific ways to speak to co-workers and employees that will help communicate in a way that will motivate them at work. People need this.
– Robin Meritt, Assistant Fleet Director, City of Lynchburg
I gained a framework and examples to draw from so that I can tailor effective communication tools for my employees.
– Dave Malewitz, Lynchburg City Parking Administrator
I will take this skill back to the office and use the information to improve office communication, our association, and board relationships.
– Stephanie Suter, Procurement Manager, City of Lynchburg
I better understand how to individually motivate staff by assessing their motivational communication.
– Lorna Rexrode, Director of CASA