Local physical therapists are encouraged and welcome to join us at the Lynchburg Community Health Center. In addition to providing free PT services to the community, local clinicians also supervise DPT students and earn Type 2 CCUs (continuing education credits and clinic instructor hours). To volunteer, contact the center at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 434.544.8889.
Make a Donation
As a volunteer organization that provides all services at no cost, financial support from the community is greatly appreciated. Donations, via cash or check, can be made to students or faculty volunteers. Receipts are available.
If donating by check:
- Make check payable to “University of Lynchburg.”
- Memo line should read “University of Lynchburg Community Health Center.”
Donated funds support our continued growth and enable us to purchase:
- Paper and office supplies needed to maintain medical records.
- Cleaning and laundry services.
- New equipment to replace old or broken equipment.
- Advertisements about our services.