To request any of the services provided by UCM, contact us at email@example.com or 434.544.8325.
All advertising for the University is managed by UCM. Our department will work with you to develop short/long-range advertising plans and to place individual ads.
- provide information on deadlines and costs
- craft advertising message
- work with graphic designers
- place advertising, obtain purchase orders, and provide follow-up with media and vendors
Information for event promotion should be submitted to UCM 6 weeks in advance of the desired media promotion date and, if applicable, should include speaker’s biographical information and a photograph.
UCM manages the public events calendar. If you would like to add an event, please do the following:
- You must first secure the space for your event. If you have not already done so, please do so here.
- After you have received confirmation that the space for your event has been approved, please submit this form.
- If your event is canceled or if the date/time changes, it’s your responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org about the change. If you neglect to do so, the listing on the public events calendar will not be updated.
All printed materials that represent University of Lynchburg must be produced by or approved by the publications staff. We are happy to answer any questions about the approval process.
Printed materials include the University of Lynchburg Magazine, brochures, newsletters, letterhead/envelopes, invitations, certificates, flyers, posters, Fine Arts & Lecture Series posters, and other projects.
Concept development, writing, copy editing, graphic design, artwork creation, printing coordination, delivery, quality control, and invoice processing for commercial printing are among the services we offer.
Submission of Images for Printed Materials
High-resolution (300 dpi) digital images, negatives, or slides are preferred for printed materials; photo prints are acceptable.
UCM provides photography for University publications and for many University events. If needed, UCM also maintains a list of photographers whose services may be contracted for events or other special needs. Hourly rates for these photographers vary and expenses are incurred by the department.
Official photographs of faculty and staff, used for publicity purposes, are produced by UCM.
UCM maintains the University website and the University’s presence on social media and other websites as appropriate. UCM maintains the web and social media policies.
- Submit a website edit request form (login required)