The Financial Aid Office at the University of Lynchburg has an immediate opening for the full-time position of Associate Director of Financial Aid Systems. Reporting to the Director of Financial Aid, the Associate Director will provide management of technology systems, data integration processes, reporting and training of financial aid staff regarding system changes and upgrades. The successful candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred, and be proficient in PowerFAIDS, Excel and Access. They must also be proficient with English-language, reading and writing skills for correspondence, reports, and projects.
- Collaborates with the Information Technology Department to ensure effective data integration and system processing.
- Collaborates with the Admissions Office, Registrar’s Office and Student Accounts Office to ensure effective data transfer.
- Completes data integration processes between Slate, Vax and CMS systems with PowerFAIDS.
- Creates and provides weekly data report to enrollment consultant firm.
- Provides and assists the director with state and federal reporting.
- Assists the director in developing and maintaining office functions and procedures.
- Tests PowerFAIDS to ensure accuracy of data.
- Performs annual PARM Roll.
- Uploads ISIRs into PowerFAIDS and transmits ISIR corrections to DOE daily.
- Monitors and ensures completion of system upgrades.
- Provides training regarding database systems changes.
- Provides end user training with software applications.
- Software and data troubleshooting as needed.
- Assists with maintenance of the Office Policies & Procedures Manual.
- Ensures information in University website is accurate and manages changes as needed.
- Participates in relevant University committee meetings.
- Remains current regarding institutional, state and federal financial aid policies.
- Performs other related duties in support of the goals of the University.
Candidate must successfully pass a background check that is satisfactory to the University. To learn more about the University of Lynchburg, please visit www.lynchburg.edu.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and 3 references to: University of Lynchburg, Attn: Human Resources, 1501 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, Virginia 24501 or email: . The position will remain open until filled. EOE
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. The University of Lynchburg strives for a diverse and inclusive community; underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with a multicultural and diverse student body.