Developing the Compliance Certification – Our Process:
- Each standard in The Principles of Accreditation is assigned to a primary author
- Authors draft narratives for the case for compliance and identify evidence
- Readers (assigned to authors) review the draft and offer feedback
- The Review Team then evaluates the case as an internal check
- The result is a systematic review of the institution with the assistance of faculty and staff
2011-12 is the year of first draft; the final version will be completed in 2012-13.
Thanks to the many faculty and staff who will contribute!
For more information, contact co-chairs Dr. Dan Lang () and Dr. Deborah Driscoll ()