Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)
The Federal Work-Study Program is a federally-funded Title IV financial aid program. It helps students earn money to meet educational costs while providing experience relating to the their major or career interests.
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for the Federal Work-Study program.
- The Federal Work-Study award is included on a student’s financial aid package and is based on financial need and satisfactory academic progress.
- Students eligible for Federal Work-Study are given priority in consideration for campus employment.
University Work Program
Students not eligible for Federal Work-Study may work on campus under the University Work Program. The student’s earnings are paid with University funds.
- Students will be notified via email when they may begin interviewing for jobs.
- Once hired, a University Work award is added to the student’s financial aid package.