The University of Lynchburg, a private, regional university in the beautiful foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Central Virginia, is looking for a fellowship coordinator/administrative staff to immediately join the School of PA Medicine. This position will report to the program director of DMSc and provide support for the innovative and visionary doctorate education for certified and licensed PAs wishing to advance their academic credentials with emphasis in leadership, scholarship, and advanced clinical medicine. The candidate selected for this position will manage logistics for doctoral students in the fellowship/practicum course series and serve as administrative staff for the program. The candidate will need to have a strong understanding of technology.
- Bachelor’s degree, with master’s degree preferred; supplemented with three (3) years of related work experience. Experience in the healthcare field is preferred.
- Experience with developing/working managing online curriculum.
- Experience in communities with multicultural and multilingual students and healthcare providers.
- Teaching, scholarship, and service interests in diverse communities.
- Strong commitment to underserved populations and improving healthcare access.
How to Apply
Submit a letter of application and a current curriculum vitae to:
Application review begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. The selected candidate must successfully pass a background check that is satisfactory to the University.
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.