The University of Lynchburg is accepting applications for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work in Student Health Services. Student Health Services provides health care to all enrolled students. These services include health promotion, disease prevention, care during acute and chronic phases of illness, and referrals to outside providers when appropriate. The Student Health Services staff strives to promote student wellness of mind and body through culturally competent, confidential health care.
This is a regular part-time, non-exempt position with benefits. Hours of work are 4 days per week, Monday-Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm, during the academic year, and 2 days per week in the summer and winter break.
- Current license to practice as an NP or PA in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Current DEA certification
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge and interest in the treatment of acute illnesses, gynecological issues, and mental health while serving the college-age population.
- The selected candidates must successfully pass a background check.
To apply, please submit a University staff application form or resume, along with names and contact information of three business references to: The University of Lynchburg, Human Resources, 1501 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24501 or E-mail: email@example.com. EOE.
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal People of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQ+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.