The University of Lynchburg has mandated COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff. The University is allowing religious and medical exemptions. New hires must show proof of vaccination or request an exemption within four weeks of employment.
- Service Salad Bar Attendant
- Utility Workers
- Service-Production Assistant
- Production Cook Lead
- Production Cook
- Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness
- Project Specialist/Administrative Staff
- Admissions Coordinator
- Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Administrative Assistant: Office of Financial Aid
- Area Coordinator
- Student Employment Coordinator
- Admissions Counselors
- Event Banquet Server
- Campus Safety and Security Officer
- Part-time Bus Drivers
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.