The University of Lynchburg has mandated COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff. The University is allowing religious and medical exemptions. New hires must show proof of vaccination or request an exemption within four weeks of employment.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Mathematics and Statistics (Tenure Track)
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Physical Chemistry (Tenure Track)
- Assistant Professor of English – Creative Writing (Tenure Track)
- Assistant Professor of Analytical Chemistry (Tenure Track)
- Assistant Professor of Sociology and Human Services
- Assistant Professor of Master of Public Health and Health Promotion (Tenure Track)
- Special Education – Low-Incidence and High-Incidence Assistant/Associate Professor (Tenure Track)
- Curriculum and Instruction Assistant/Associate Professor (Tenure Track)
- Leadership Studies Assistant/Associate Professor (Tenure Track)
- Clinical Medicine Faculty – Pediatrics
- Clinical Medicine Faculty – Psychiatry/Mental Health
- School of PA Medicine – DMSc Administrative Director
- Assistant/Associate Professor – Criminology (Tenure Track)
- Principal Faculty/Assistant Professor — PA Medicine
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.