The University of Lynchburg has mandated COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff. The University is allowing religious and medical exemptions. New hires must show proof of vaccination or request an exemption within four weeks of employment.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Sport Management (Tenure Track)
- DMSc Associate Program Director
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Elementary Education (Tenure Track)
- Archives and Special Collections Librarian
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Mathematics and Statistics (Tenure Track)
- Leadership Studies Assistant/Associate Professor (Tenure Track)
- Clinical Medicine Faculty – Psychiatry/Mental Health
The University of Lynchburg is committed to diversity within its community and welcomes applications from persons of color, women, Indigenous/aboriginal people of North America, persons with disabilities, the LGBTQIA+ community, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of the University of Lynchburg community.
The University of Lynchburg is an equal opportunity employer.