To request any of the services provided by EMC, contact us at email@example.com or 434.544.8325.
- provide information on deadlines and costs
- craft advertising message
- work with graphic designers
- place advertising, obtain purchase orders, and provide follow-up with media and vendors
- You must first secure the space for your event. If you have not already done so, please do so here.
- After you have received confirmation that the space for your event has been approved, please submit this form.
- If your event is canceled or if the date/time changes, it’s your responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org about the change. If you neglect to do so, the listing on the public events calendar will not be updated.
Printed materials include the University of Lynchburg Magazine, brochures, newsletters, letterhead/envelopes, invitations, certificates, flyers, posters, Fine Arts & Lecture Series posters, and other projects.
Concept development, writing, copy editing, graphic design, artwork creation, printing coordination, delivery, quality control, and invoice processing for commercial printing are among the services we offer.
Submission of Images for Printed Materials
High-resolution (300 dpi) digital images, negatives, or slides are preferred for printed materials; photo prints are acceptable.
Official photographs of faculty and staff, used for publicity purposes, are produced by EMC.