Capitalization does not end with the beginning of a sentence. If you are not sure whether or not to capitalize a word, check the following list.
- Proper nouns (specific person, place, or thing)
- Titles of persons used in proper names (Dr., Prof.)
- First, last, and all major words of titles and subtitles of works
- First word of a sentence
- First word of a quoted sentence, unless blended in with the rest of the sentence
- Abbreviations for departments and agencies, other organizations and corporations, trade names and call letters of radio and television stations.
Created by Dana Jones