RA Application

If you are ready to apply, please fill out an application

Required: Copy and send this form to an Office of Residence Life Staff Member (this can be an RA, a Hall Director or Office of Residence Life Graduate Assistant, an Area Coordinator, the Housing Coordinator, or the Director of Residence Life).

Optional: You may also send the form to a faculty or staff member as a reference, but it is not required.

Please take your time while completing the application!