Break & Closing Information

During breaks and vacations, the residential areas of the campus are closed.

Note: This information is related to housing/residential closing. Academic classes and coursework must be followed per the instructor for that class. If there are any conflicts, please contact your RA or the Office of Residence Life for accommodations. Residential closing does not excuse you from missing class.

Arriving Early or Leaving Late

If you need to arrive back to campus early or leave campus late during one of the breaks, you must apply for permission by completing the early arrival/late departure form on MyLC. Once logged onto MyLC, click on “residential” at the left, then the “arrival” tab. Fill out the form with the date and reason for your request.