When you live on campus at LC, you should feel like you’re at home.
The Office of Residence Life is committed to furthering the mission of Lynchburg College by cultivating safe and inclusive residential communities that foster the development and growth of our residents.
As a resident, you will:
- Engage in an inclusive community that encourages meaningful, diverse interactions and relationships.
- Develop social responsibility through respect and care of residential facilities.
- Experience a residential community that supports and enhances your academic goals and endeavors.
- Establish identity through realistic self-appraisal, independence, and developing purpose.
- Learn to resolve conflict by utilizing effective communication skills and available resources.
- Develop life skills and healthy habits that will promote success beyond your collegiate experience.
Stop by our office on the first floor of Hundley Hall. We’re open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or email us at .
|Follow on Twitter!|