Health education is offered through residence hall and other campus programs, health and wellness brochures, and by the staff of the Student Health Center.
- Programs in the Residence Halls often provide opportunities for the discussion of sensitive issues (e.g., STDs, eating disorders, etc.).
- Informational tables are set up periodically on campus so that students may pick up free brochures and literature about specific health issues.
- Each Fall, an on-campus Wellness Day is held in cooperation with the LC Nursing Department and community health agencies.
- Pamphlets on many health related topics are available in the Student Health Center, and students are welcome to stop by and pick them up at any time.
- PACE Peer Educators provide health education programs for students, led by students.