Health Information Forms
- All full-time traditional undergraduate students
- Residential graduate students (non-health science majors)
- Part-time, Access, or non-residential graduate students (non-health science majors) who would like to utilize Health and Counseling Services.
School of Graduate Health Sciences
- Doctor of Physical Therapy students
- Master of PA Medicine students
- Master of Science in Athletic Training students
Summer entrance: Due by May 15
Fall Semester entrance: Due by July 15
Spring Semester entrance: Due by January 15
Required Immunizations and Screenings
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Vaccine (Td or DPT): Must have a completed series with a booster of Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (TdaP) within the last 10 years
- Hepatitis B Vaccine: Must receive three (3) doses OR provide titer report indicating positive immunity.
- Two (2) MMR Vaccines (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella):
- administered after your first birthday
- OR two (2) measles vaccines, one (1) rubella, one (1) mumps vaccine.
- All must have been administered after your first birthday
- OR titer report indicating MMR immunity is acceptable in place of vaccine documentation.
- Menactra Vaccine: One vaccine is required on or after the 16th birthday
- Two Varicella Vaccines OR positive blood test showing immunity
- Tuberculosis Screening:
- Must have risk assessment screening and, if positive screening, Tuberculin skin test or IGRA blood test
- Chest x-ray required if test results are positive