Other Health Forms

Women’s/Men’s/Sexual Health Forms

These forms are only required if you make a GYN or men’s health appointment.

Medical Release Form

Current LC students who need records to be sent to or received from other medical offices may fill out the medical release form (PDF) and return it to Student Health Services by fax (434.544.8185) or email ().