Students in Residence Halls
- Unlimited guest meals with the 224, 256, and 304 meal plans! (Please note that each guest meal will count as one of your plan meals.)
- Note to returning students: You will automatically have the same meal plan as last year if you did not select a different plan for this fall.
The College offers 5 meal plans for students living in one of the residence halls:
Each plan includes $100 LC Express dollars.
- All meal plans are “block” or “semester” plans and are non-refundable if not used within the semester
- Meal counts do not reset at the beginning of each week, and students are not limited to a certain number of meals in a given week
- Parents are notified at mid-semester if their student has consumed more than half of the meals, at which time a change can be made to the meal plan
- The Burton dining hall, which provides unlimited servings, is open for 5 meals a day, Monday-Friday; brunch, late lunch, and dinner on weekends
- Grab ‘N Go option is available at On Common Ground in the Drysdale Student Center
Special Plan Features
Westover Room meal exchange:
The Westover Room is a separate grill/fast food facility. Students may use a certain number of their meal plan meals at the Westover Room instead of the dining hall.
A selected menu is available for meal exchanges, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Provided in the dining room with resident student plans:
- Theme meals
- Guest meal privileges
- Exam snack pack
- Exam late night breakfast
- Unlimited servings
- Brunch on weekends
Students in Townhomes, Peaksview, Courts, and College Houses
Eligible students can select either a $500 or $750 Hornet Plan. Both plans are declining balance accounts that can be used for food at any of the dining locations on campus. If you select a Hornet Plan, you can direct $100 to your debit bank account for use at merchants off campus by going to forms.lynchburg.edu/student/mealplan.
- Hornet Plan 500
- Hornet Plan 750
- 160 Meal Plan
- 192 Meal Plan
- 224 Meal Plan
- 256 Meal Plan
- 304 Meal Plan
Students Living Off-Campus
Students living off campus may choose any of the resident meal plans, or:
An LC Express Account can also be used to supplement a student’s meal plan, or as a stand-alone meal plan for non-resident students.
Residential Lynchburg College students have a mandatory College meal plan. Lynchburg College recognizes the importance of providing reasonable accommodations in its dining services’ policies and practices where necessary, for individuals with disabilities to use and enjoy College Dining Services. Dietary Accommodations are provided to assist students with verifiable need for reasonable accommodation.