Course Materials Refund Schedule, Summer 2014
Refunds for materials purchased from the campus store will only be given the first week the class meets.
- You must have your sales receipt.
- New books must be in new, unmarked condition.
- No refunds on textbooks or software if shrink-wrap has been removed.
- No refunds on optional purchase (recommended) textbook (note shelf tag).
Selling Your Books at Buyback
- The Campus Store will pay you more for your book during the exam periods at the end of spring and fall semesters if you purchased it from the Campus Store, or we will give you customer loyalty reward bucks.
- Don’t sell back the book until you are sure it is not needed for a class next semester.
- You can expect 1/4 of the current cost of the book when selling to a used book wholesaler if there is national demand for the book.
- You will be offered half of the new price of the book if it has been adopted for next semester, and if the Campus Store needs more copies of the book.
- You may be offered less or nothing if there is a new or more recent edition of the book, or if the book is no longer in demand.
- You don’t have to sell your book if you value it more than the money that’s offered; just say you would rather keep it.
Sell your used books for cash on June 27 and July 11 at the Schewel Campus Store.
Course Material Information Disclaimer
The Lynchburg College Campus Store will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from any other source utilizing the information provided online. This information is correct as we know it at the time it is posted. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided above is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the Campus Store.