Summer Student Employment Application
Summer Employment Terms:
- To be eligible for consideration for summer employment, students must be enrolled at least part time (6 credit hours) for the fall semester and in good academic standing.
- Students enrolled in summer classes may be eligible to work up to 20 hours per week during the summer school term in which they are enrolled in classes.
- Students who are not enrolled in summer classes may be eligible to work up to 40 hours per week, subject to the hours approved for the position.
- Qualified applicants will be given a referral and should contact the department supervisor(s) to arrange an interview.
- If selected for the position, a Student Employment Assignment Letter will be sent to your supervisor. Any new student employee must complete the required payroll forms. All payroll forms must be completed in the Student Employment Office, Hall Campus Center - 4th floor, before approval to begin employment.
Student Employment Office
1501 Lakeside Drive
Lynchburg, Virginia 24501-3199
If you would like to submit a resume as supplemental information to this application, please send as an attachment to email@example.com.