Animals on Campus

Animals are not permitted inside College buildings (including all residential facilities) at any time. Students living in College housing may have only fish as pets in their assigned rooms (see "Animals" in Residence Life Policies). Any pet brought into outdoor areas of campus must be on a leash.

Students who wish to seek accommodations for a service or therapy animal should contact the disability services coordinator (; 434.544.8687; see Disability Services). Reasonable documentation completed by a licensed professional is required.