Campus Jobs: Summer
Current students (except seniors) can access a list of jobs that are available currently on Hornet Headquarters (log-in required).
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you’ve filled out an application, you will receive updates concerning vacancies via email with the subject line: "Student Employment Opportunity."
- Apply for multiple positions. Continue to apply for positions until you receive a job offer – it is not unusual for one student to apply for 10 positions.
- Make sure that your contact information is updated on your application.
- Apply for positions within the first 24 hours of receiving an email about the posted position.
- Student Employment will forward applications to departments.
- Be proactive. Once you have received a confirmation email that your application has been sent to the hiring department, feel free to call them.
- Respond to calls or emails for interviews immediately. If you do not respond within two working days, employing departments may move on to other candidates.
- Prepare for the interview and dress appropriately.
- All students may not be contacted or interviewed. The hiring department will select which applicants they will contact and interview.