Areas of Study
Degree programs will be consistent with the requirements of such programs on LC’s home campus in Virginia and will meet accreditation standards.
Undergraduate area of study includes the Special education (major). This program will provide you with opportunities to build on prior coursework (such as community college work) so you can earn the baccalaureate degree.
Graduate areas of study include:
- Master of Education (MEd)in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education (MEd) in Special Education
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) (online):
1. Clinical Nurse Leader
2. Nursing Education
3. RN to MSN Pathway
- Graduate Certificates (online):
1. Young Children with Developmental Disabilities
2. Literacy Studies