School of Sciences
Are you ready for a career in the sciences? Our undergraduate programs will give you a great foundation for graduate study or entry into the workforce. Careers in information technology and the sciences continue to demand talented graduates - and they pay well, too.
Undergraduate Majors & Minors
- Biology major and minor
- Biomedical Science major
- Chemistry major, either bachelor of arts or bachelor of science program, and minor
- Computer Science major and minor
- Computer Science Applications minor
- Environmental Science major and minor
- Environmental Studies major and minor
- Mathematics major and minor
- Physics major and minor
- Psychology major and minor
Dual-Degree Engineering Program
Lynchburg College has a special agreement with Old Dominion University and the University of Virginia to grant an engineering degree in 5 years - students enroll at LC for 3 years, and transfer to one of the schools for the remaining 2 years. See dual-degree engineering for details.
If you plan to continue on to a graduate program in the health or veterinary fields, our pre-professional programs will help you prepare by taking the right classes, tests, and applying to the right schools. Our programs are not majors at LC, but provide individual advising.
- Pre-veterinary medicine
For more information, contact:
Barry Lobb, Dean of the School of Sciences
Desi Justis, Resource Manager