School of Education and Human Development
In the School of Education and Human Development, we dedicate ourselves to preparing you for effective teaching, leadership, and service in your career.
Educators have the chance to touch the lives of their students in ways that will not only improve their understanding, but set them on a path of lifelong learning.
Because educators hold positions of influence, we intentionally provide opportunities for you to appreciate the diversity of human experience and the reality of the many lives that will be touched by your actions and decisions.
- Elementary education: Interdisciplinary Studies - Teacher Education major with an emphasis in elementary education (grades PK-6)
- Special education: Interdisciplinary Studies - Teacher Education major with an emphasis in special education (grades K-12)
- Secondary education minor (grades 6-12)
- Special education minor (grades K-12)
- MEd in Counselor Education with specializations in clinical mental health counseling or school counseling
- MEd in Curriculum and Instruction
- MEd in Educational Leadership
- MEd in Reading
- MEd in Science Education
- MEd in Special Education
- Doctor of Education in Leadership Studies
The Center for Family Studies and Educational Advancement serves our community with parenting and family development classes for parents and local educators.