Order a Transcript
A written request with your signature authorizing Lynchburg College to release your transcript is required. Regretfully, we cannot accept transcript requests by telephone.
We do not accept 3rd party requests, including those from parents or employers, unless a signed release from the student is provided.
A transcript will not be issued unless all financial obligations to LC have been satisfied.
Transcripts will be mailed within five business days from when the request is received.
For rush or overnight service, the order must be received by 10:30 a.m. in order to be processed and mailed the same day. Requests received after 10:30 a.m. will be processed and mailed the following business day.
Transcripts requested to be sent prior to the official date of graduation will not include a notation of your degree.
How to Order Your Transcript
- In person: Visit the Office of the Registrar in Hall Campus Center during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Transcripts can be printed while you wait or you can submit a request to have them mailed to a third party.
- By mail: Print out, complete, and sign the Transcript Request Form and mail with payment to the Office of the Registrar, 1501 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24501.
- By FAX: Print out, complete, and sign the Transcript Request Form and fax to 434.544.8220. Be sure to include your credit card number, its expiration date, and your billing address with your order.
- By email: Email your signed Transcript Request Form as an attachment to email@example.com.
Please be sure to sign and date your request!
If you cannot download the Transcript Request Form, you may submit a written request containing the following information:
- Full name (please include middle name or initial) and name while at LC if different
- Date of birth
- Last 4 #s of social security number
- Complete home address
- Complete address(es) where you want the transcript mailed
- Phone number where you can be reached, if there is a problem with your request
- Number of copies requested for each address
- Be sure to sign and date your request
Faxing transcripts: We will send your transcript by fax if you include instructions in your written request. Keep in mind, however, that LC cannot assure the confidentiality of your transcript at the receiving fax machine, and that faxed transcripts are not considered official because they do not contain the college seal. If you have questions, please call 434.544.8218.
There is a fee of $3.00 per transcript.
USPS Express Mail to main 48 states
USPS Express Mail to Alaska or Hawaii
International Federal Express
$5 per Transcript
$20 per Recipient
$21 per Recipient
Rates provided by FedEx
*All fees are subject to change.
**International fax not available.
We accept payment by cash, check (payable to Lynchburg College), VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.