April 6, May 30
Bedford Area Family YMCA, Bedford, VA
College and community are welcome, must register in advance
Has it been a while since you've been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The Scuba Review Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you're back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
What You Learn
You'll review scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training using PADI's Scuba Tune-Up Guidebook, then practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables / erdpml: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables /erdpml: dive planning
- You must have a scuba diver certification or be enrolled in a scuba certification course
- You must be at least 10 years old
Scuba programs are taught by certified PADI Instructor (#240335), Paul Stern.
Requirements and Expectations
You will need to use all the basic scuba gear.
Check with us about gear rentals and packages offered with this course.