PADI Sidemount Diver Course
Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diver course.
Sidemount diving offers:
- An alternative way to streamline in the water
- Easier equipment transportation when topside
- Reduced lower back strain
- Provides redundant gas supply
- Ability to monitor all equipment
- Increased gas supply for longer dives
- Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive
- Plus, you dont have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go!
Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver; at least 15 years old.
You can easily combine sidemount diving with any other PADI specialty you have taken.
Saturday, June 28, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Contact us at email@example.com, your PADI Dive Educational Center, to sign up for the PADI Sidemount course Spring 2014!