Forms and Policies
Each participant of the Lynchburg College Outdoor Leadership Program is required to read, complete, and sign the following documents:
Additional forms are required by different activities:
SCUBA diving forms
- SCUBA Contract
- SCUBA Medical Release
- Certified Divers Release
- Safe Divers Form
- Rental Agreement
- Statement of Risks and Liability
By signing up for a program in the Office of Student Activities (OSA) or the Lynchburg College Outdoor Leadership Program Office, you agree to the following policy:
- Any undergraduate student, graduate student, employee, or community participant who wishes to cancel seven days or more before program departure and does not notify the coordinator in writing that he/she will not attend will be charged a cancellation fee of $50 or the entire amount paid, whichever is greater, to his/her student or personal account.
- Any undergraduate student, graduate student, employee, or community participant who does not notify the coordinator that he/she will not attend the mandatory pre-trip meeting will be charged a cancellation fee of $50 or the entire amount paid, whichever is greater, to his/her account, student account or credit card.
- All participants must attend a mandatory pre-trip meeting or a cancellation fee of $50 will be charged to the student account. Additionally no one will be allowed to participate in a trip unless he/she attends the mandatory pre-trip meeting or makes arrangements directly with the coordinator seven days in advance of the trip.
- Locations are subject to change.
- Program costs may include basic meals; however you should consider bringing additional food to meet your particular dietary needs (day trip-lunch; overnights-may include meals while away) lodging (when applicable are usually primitive camping) and van transportation.
- If a participant decides to leave the program at any time he/she will bear all costs associated with transportation and all other costs incurred to return to campus or home.
- No medical insurance is provided. Lynchburg College is not responsible for any medical issues.
- Fees for graduate students, employees, and community: who want to attend off-campus programs are required to pay the full, non-subsidized price of each program.
Payment may be made by check, credit card, cash, or charge home for students. To make arrangements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.