Forms and Resources
OSA Policies & Procedures
OSA Resource Room Use
Office of Student Activities Resource Room Usage Policy Revised: August, 2002
The Student Activities Resource Room may be used by registered organizations for organization activities only. Please adhere to the following guidelines to ensure organizational privileges.
- Sign in with the student assistant in the Office of Student Activities before using the Resource Room.
- Clean up work area when finished, and put all supplies away.
- Do not misuse any property or equipment. Organizations found responsible for damages will be assessed replacement costs.
- Do NOT refill markers. Please see someone in the office if ink is low.
- Turn off helium tanks when finished.
- Do not remove any supplies, markers, or equipment from the Resource Room.
- Please lock and shut the door when you leave. Notify the office when supplies are low, or if there are any problems or damage to equipment.
- For any questions or to request assistance, please see one of the student assistants in our office.
- Failure to abide by this policy can result in fines and loss of usage privileges.
Hard copies of the following forms are available in the Office of Student Activities:
National Association of Campus Activities – www.naca.org
Association for the Promotion of Campus Activities – www.apca.org
National Association of Student Personnel Administrators – www.naspa.org
American College Personnel Association – www.acpa.org
Virginia College Personnel Association –www.vcpa.org
Association for Experiential Education – www.aee.org
National Speleological Society – www.caves.org
National Intramural and Recreational Sports Association (NIRSA) – www.nirsa.org
Virginia Intramural and Recreation Sports Association (VIRSA) – no web address
Virginia Association of Student Personnel Administrators – www.vapsa.org
Virginia Association of College & University Housing Officers (VACUHO) – no web address
Association for Student Development (ASD) – http://filebox.vt.edu/chre/elps/hesa/asd.html