General Web Resources
- Byzantine and Medieval Web Links - One of the most complete collections of medieval and Byzantine links (also ancient).
- Centre for Research in Early English Drama, Records of Early English Drama, University of Toronto - REED is an international scholarly project that is establishing for the first time the broad context from which the great drama of Shakespeare and his contemporaries grew.
- Collectors' Post - Provides links to medieval English drama sites.
- The International Congress on Medieval Studies, Western Michigan University - The site of The International Congress on Medieval Studies, the largest professional meeting of its kind in the world.
- Latin Manuscript Abbreviations - The first electronic dictionary of medieval Latin abbreviations, with more than 40,000 entries.
- Medieval Sourcebook - A very complete collection of medieval texts in the public domain - very useful for class assignment.
- Online Reference Book for Medieval Studies (ORB) - "ORB is an academic site, written and maintained by medieval scholars for the benefit of their fellow instructors and serious students."
- Bodleian Library, Oxford University - The Bodleian is the largest of the libraries operated by Oxford University.
- The British Library - The British Library's Online Information Server.
- Cambridge University Library - Their Department of Manuscripts and University Archives.
- Exploring Ancient World Cultures: Index of WWW Sites - Includes Near East, India, Egypt, China, Greece, Rome, Islam, Medieval Europe.
- Folger Shakespeare Library - The website of this Washington D.C. library.
- The Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Search engine; includes access to collection of philosophical texts.
- National Endowment for the Humanities - Home page with news and grant information.
- University of Virginia Library - Access to UVA's library resources.