Meal Plans for 2013-14
Students in Residence Halls
The College offers 5 meal plans for students living in one of the residence halls:
Each plan includes $100 LC Express dollars at the discounted price of $85!
- All meal plans are "block" or "semester" plans and are non-refundable if not used within the semester
- Meal counts do not reset at the beginning of each week, and students are not limited to a certain number of meals in a given week
- Parents are notified at mid-semester if their student has consumed more than half of the meals, at which time a change can be made to the meal plan
- The Burton dining hall, which provides unlimited servings, is open for 5 meals a day, Monday-Friday; brunch, late lunch, and dinner on weekends
- Grab 'N Go option is available at the Hornet Shop in Hopwood Hall
Special Plan Features
Westover Room meal exchange:
The Westover room is a separate grill/fast food facility. Students may use a certain number of their meal plan meals at the Westover Room instead of the dining hall.
A selected menu is available for meal exchanges, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Provided in the dining room with resident student plans:
- Theme meals
- Guest meal privileges
- Exam snack pack
- Exam late night breakfast
- Unlimited servings
- Brunch on weekends
Students in Townhomes, Peaksview, Courts, and College Houses
In addition to the plans listed above, these students have the option of selecting the Hornet Plan.
Students Living Off-Campus
Students living off campus may choose any of the resident meal plans, or:
An LC Express Account can also be used to supplement a student's meal plan, or as a stand-alone meal plan for non-resident students.