Meal Plans for 2014-15
Students in Residence Halls
- Unlimited guest meals with the 224, 256, and 304 meal plans! (Please note that each guest meal will count as one of your plan meals.)
- Note to returning students: You will automatically have the same meal plan as last year if you did not select a different plan for this fall.
The College offers 5 meal plans for students living in one of the residence halls:
Each plan includes $100 LC Express dollars.
- All meal plans are "block" or "semester" plans and are non-refundable if not used within the semester
- Meal counts do not reset at the beginning of each week, and students are not limited to a certain number of meals in a given week
- Parents are notified at mid-semester if their student has consumed more than half of the meals, at which time a change can be made to the meal plan
- The Burton dining hall, which provides unlimited servings, is open for 5 meals a day, Monday-Friday; brunch, late lunch, and dinner on weekends
- Grab 'N Go option is available at the Hornet Shop in Hopwood Hall
Special Plan Features
Westover Room meal exchange:
The Westover Room is a separate grill/fast food facility. Students may use a certain number of their meal plan meals at the Westover Room instead of the dining hall.
A selected menu is available for meal exchanges, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Provided in the dining room with resident student plans:
- Theme meals
- Guest meal privileges
- Exam snack pack
- Exam late night breakfast
- Unlimited servings
- Brunch on weekends
Students in Townhomes, Peaksview, Courts, and College Houses
Starting this fall, eligible students can select either a $500 or $750 Hornet Plan! Both plans will be declining balance accounts that can be used for food at any of the dining locations on campus.
If you select a Hornet Plan, you can direct $100 to your debit bank account for use at merchants off campus.
- Hornet Plan 500
- Hornet Plan 750
- 160 Meal Plan
- 192 Meal Plan
- 224 Meal Plan
- 256 Meal Plan
- 304 Meal Plan
Students Living Off-Campus
Students living off campus may choose any of the resident meal plans, or:
An LC Express Account can also be used to supplement a student's meal plan, or as a stand-alone meal plan for non-resident students.