Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
Our program will expand your professional development, whether you are just beginning your teaching career or you are an experienced teacher.
Instructional Leadership Track
Licensed teachers can benefit through:
- 30-hours of advanced coursework in curriculum development and instructional strategies
- Focus on effective instruction and preparation for leadership in curriculum development and instructional planning within schools
Learn more about our Instructional Leadership program.
Teacher Licensure Track
Aspiring teachers can benefit from:
- 36-hour teacher licensure program
- Opportunity to satisfy licensure requirements and earn MEd degree
- Additional content courses (beyond the 36 hours) may be needed for licensure
- Student teaching (graduate intership)
Find out more about our Teacher Licensure program.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Dr. John Walker '84 MEd
Dr. Walker explains the 2 tracks of study