Summers-Clopper Curriculum Lab
The Summers-Clopper Curriculum Lab is located on the second floor of the library. It is a teaching resource center that serves primarily students and faculty in the School of Education. It contains a wide variety of instructional materials for evaluation and utilization in the implementation of instructional plans for elementary and secondary education.
These materials include:
- Children's literature - classics, award winners, poetry, folklore, picture books, big books
- Non-fiction books to support the school curriculum
- Textbooks and teacher's editions
- Activity books, lesson plan books, bulletin board and pattern books, book bags, file folder games, and other manipulatives to be used with students
- The lab is open and staffed by student assistants approximately 40 hours per week.
- Faculty may schedule orientation sessions in the Lab.
- Most lab materials may be checked out by students, faculty, and staff.
- Children using the Lab should be accompanied by an adult.
For additional information please contact:
Jenny Horton, Public Services Librarian/Liaison to Education and Human Development