Student Request for Research Appointment
If you would like personalized assistance with your research, please use this form to arrange an appointment with a librarian. Please submit your request at least 48 hours in advance of the first date that you request.
Ask a Librarian
Need a short answer to a question about the library's services or resources? Use this form to send us an email.
If there is a book or article you want and the Knight-Capron library cannot provide it, use this service to request that we borrow the book or get a copy of the article from another library. You don't even have to find a library that has it, we look that up for you! Many of the E-Resources have an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request form built into them.
Bibliography Review Request
Use this form to schedule an appointment with a librarian to review your bibliography for a paper or presentation to assure that you are using appropriate information sources.
Check our growing collection of animated guides to various library services and information resources.
How do I...
- Get help using the library?
- Cite sources using APA?
- Cite sources using MLA?
- Cite sources using Turabian/Chicago?
- Find Articles?
- Find Books?
- Find out about plagiarism?
- Find the readings my professor has on reserve at the library?
- Renew what I have checked out?
- Get a book or article not available at the Knight-Capron Library?
- Use the library from off-campus?
- Format my Honors Thesis? (Word document)
- Suggest an item for the library to purchase?
- Make a suggestion for improving library services, or offer a comment?