Retired Faculty Library Usage Policies
- A Lynchburg College I.D. card is required to check out library materials.
- A Lynchburg College I.D. may be obtained by applying through the Personnel and Security Offices.
- The loan period for books is 28 days with renewal privileges.
- The loan period for Audiobooks and Music CDs is 14 days.
- The loan period for DVDs and VHS tapes is 7 days.
- Interlibrary Loan privileges are available with the retired faculty member bearing the cost of any charges.
- The fax machine may be used for research purposes only, with the retired faculty member paying for the cost of transmission. Photocopy machines are available at $.05 per copy if charged to a department and $.10 per copy for personal use, payable in cash or check at the time.