Each School has been assigned a liaison librarian to assist the faculty by providing library instruction for classes, ordering library materials, and to provide research assistance as needed.
Liaison services to faculty aim to:
- Enhance communication between faculty and the library
- Promote awareness and use of library resources and services
- Integrate information literacy more fully into the curriculum
- Facilitate joint librarian/faculty cooperation in the selection and assessment of library materials
- Provide research support services
Please contact your liaison for any questions you may have about the library's resources or services.
Librarians have been assigned to each of the Schools, with some individual departments assigned separately. Get to know your liaison:
|School of Business and Economics (also History Department)||Chris Millson-Martula
|School of Communication and the Arts (also Political Science and International Relations Departments)||Ariel Myers
|School of Education and Human Development||Jenny Horton
|School of Health Sciences and Human Performance||Robyn Williams
|School of Humanities and Social Sciences||Elizabeth Henderson
|School of Sciences||Michael Ours